The annual LawWorks Pro Bono Awards celebrate the best legal pro bono activities undertaken by organisations and individuals and the positive impact they have had on those helped. The awards will be celebrated at a ceremony on Tuesday 6th December 2022.
Award categories and how to nominate
- Best contribution by a Small or Medium Firm
- Best Contribution by a Large Firm
- Best Contribution by an In-house Team or an In-house Solicitor
- Best Contribution by an Individual
- Junior Lawyers Division Pro Bono Award
- LawWorks Cymru Award
- Best Contribution by a Pro Bono Clinic
- Best International Pro Bono Award
- Best New Pro Bono Activity
- Most Effective Pro Bono Partnership
To be eligible nominees need to be a member of LawWorks (joining as of 30th September 2022), but the pro bono work does not have to be delivered through a LawWorks project, programme or by a clinic in the LawWorks Clinic Network.
The pro bono work of clinics in the LawWorks Clinics Network can also be recognised in the appropriate categories. Any firm, in-house team, clinic or individual can nominate itself or others for one or more of the categories listed.
If you would like to make a nomination for more than one category, please complete a separate form for each nomination.
Nominations must be submitted no later than 11.59pm on Monday 3rd October 2022.
Judging and awards event
All of the shortlisted nominees will be invited to attend the Awards ceremony at the Law Society on Tuesday 6th December 2022.
The judging panel for the awards will be announced shortly.
Need to get in touch?
If you have a question about the awards, please email:
- Peter Jackson, Communications Officer
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
The LawWorks Pro Bono Awards are kindly sponsored by: