Delivered by Jason Freeman, Director of Consumer Law at the Competition and Markets Authority. This video focuses on developing case analysis skills and drafting consumer law contract pleadings.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to consumer law scenarios and the relevant law;
- Case analysis and discussion about the approach to pursuing a contract based consumer law claim;
- Drafting consumer law pleadings and feedback.
- Particulars of claim by consumer in respect of non-conforming goods claiming repair or replacement or reduction of the purchase price
- Particulars of claim by consumer in respect of non-conforming service claiming price reduction and damages
- Pleading Digital content breach of contract
- Pleading goods contracts
- Pleading services breach of contract
Our thanks to Jason Freeman for sharing his expertise.