Membership for your Organisation
One annual membership fee provides membership for all of your lawyers and gives them free access to all of our services including:
- Help with setting up a pro bono clinic from a dedicated team who specialise in that area
- Exclusive access to the Not-for-Profits Programme that allows ‘pre-packaged’ pro bono for charities: only receive cases based on your area of interest and expertise
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover in-house legal team’s pro bono work conducted as part of our programmes
- CPD accredited legal and professional skills training from expert trainers
- Networking opportunities, including the LawWorks Forum, roundtables and conferences
- Recognition of exceptional pro bono work and innovation at the annual LawWorks awards
How much does it cost?
The fee depends upon the size of the firm.
To view our membership fees please see related resources below.
To apply for membership please click here.
Find out more
To find out more about our work please click here
To discuss membership please contact Olga on [email protected] or 020 7092 3941, or by completing the form below.