Membership for your firm, in-house team or organisation
By joining LawWorks you will be supporting our charitable work to encourage, support and celebrate pro bono, and also our work to highlight - and address - barriers to accessing justice. The financial contribution of our members is vital.
While pro bono is not, and should not become, an alternative to legal aid - it makes an important contribution to accessing legal information, advice and representation.
Our annual membership fee also provides membership for all of your lawyers, staff and volunteers - and gives them free access to all of our services including:
- Help with setting up pro bono initiatives and clinics from a dedicated team
- Our popular Not-for-Profits programme that connects pro bono solicitors with smaller charities needing legal advice. As a member you receive researched and prepared cases, based on your area of interest and expertise, and we are always on hand to help
- Our weekly news bulletin 'LawWorks Weekly' and a quarterly newsletter
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover in-house legal team’s pro bono work conducted as part of our programmes
- Our legal and professional skills training from expert trainers (and online resources - including recordings of training sessions and associated materials)
- Networking opportunities, including the LawWorks pro bono forum, roundtables and events
- Recognition of pro bono work at the annual LawWorks Pro Bono Awards
- The opportunity (if you wish) to support our work to influence positve policy change.
How much does it cost to be a member?
The fee depends upon the size of the firm - with other categories for in-house teams and organisations.
To view our membership fees please see related resources below.
To apply for membership please click here. Membership brings no obligation - but by joining you will be supporting our work to enable access to justice.
If you are interested in supporting our work but do not wish to become a member, do get in touch. Our CEO, Martin Barnes, can be contacted at: [email protected]
Find out more
To find out more about our work please click here
To discuss membership please contact James on [email protected] or 020 7092 3943, or by completing the form below.