As a member organisation, LawWorks is at the heart of a network of law firms, in-house legal teams, law schools, charities and individuals committed to ensuring access to justice for the most vulnerable in society.
Last year, the local clinics in our Clinics Network supported 35,000 people - our members (firms and in-house lawyers) provided legal advice for over 230 not-for-profit organisations.
Our knowledge and insight can help make your pro bono programmes fit with your business and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives.
Whether you are embarking on pro bono for the first time, looking to develop existing programmes, or want to take on a new challenge, we are here to provide support.
Join LawWorks to take advantage of our membership benefits, including:
- Support and advice on delivering pro bono;
- Help with setting up a pro bono clinic;
- Tailored opportunities to work with not-for-profit organisations;
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover in-house legal team’s pro bono work conducted as part of our programmes;
- CPD accredited legal and professional skills training from expert trainers;
- Networking opportunities;
- Recognition through our annual pro bono awards;
- Contributing to the development of policy on issues relating to legal pro bono.
Find out more
Find out more about what we do here.
Read our case studies here.