As a member organisation, LawWorks is at the heart of a network of law firms, in-house legal teams, law schools, charities and individuals committed to ensuring access to justice for the most vulnerable in society.
Last year, the local clinics in our Clinics Network supported 70,000 people - our members (firms and in-house lawyers) provided legal advice to over 240 not-for-profit organisations.
Our knowledge and insight can help make your pro bono programmes fit with your business and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives.
Whether you are embarking on pro bono for the first time, looking to develop existing programmes, or want to take on a new challenge, we are here to provide support.
Join LawWorks to take advantage of our membership benefits, including:
- Support and advice on delivering pro bono;
- Help with setting up a pro bono clinic;
- Tailored opportunities to work with not-for-profit organisations;
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover in-house legal team’s pro bono work conducted as part of our programmes;
- Legal and professional skills training from expert trainers (practitioners can use in self-certification of CPD);
- Networking opportunities;
- Recognition through our annual pro bono awards;
- Contributing to the development of policy on issues relating to legal pro bono.
Find out more
LawWorks can offer you further guidance on developing your pro bono policy and business case, and can provide a range of online resources - in particular we have developed a resource on the business case for pro bono that we hope will be useful.
For further information contact James Sandbach: [email protected] T: 020 7092 3941
Find out more about what we do.
Read our case studies.