Delivered by Gerald Davies, South Wales Regional Energy Champion, this recorded session looks at fuel poverty - how to identify and advise on it.
Topics covered include:
- Identify fuel poverty and deliver advice
- Recognise the effects of fuel poverty on health, benefits accessibility and grants
- Standard licencing conditions for all domestic suppliers, the Priority Services Register, payment methods
- What support is available from suppliers during Covid-19, ways to deal with fuel debt and switching suppliers
- Fuel poverty: how to identify, referrals and advice presentation
- Energy Advice Booklet: How to understand energy and save money
Our thanks to Gerald for sharing his time and expertise.