With many organisations are having to adjust their working methods radically in a very short period of time due to the impact of COVID-19, much legal work is now being delivered remotely.
Delivered by Vicky Ling, a consultant who has experience of conducting data audits and implementing the changes required, this session provides straightforward explanation, practical guidance and tools to assist small charities and pro bono clinics to review their GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance as they change the way they work.
The topics covered include:
- Refresher on GDPR requirements.
- The Information Commissioner’s approach to enforcement during the Covid-19 period.
- Key issues to be aware of with remote working.
- A step by step guide to data audit for small charities including a take-away ‘action plan’.
- Data protection, remote working and COVID-19 slides
- LawWorks GDPR toolkit
- Anonymous data audit log
- Example action log
Our thanks to Vicky Ling, Law Consultancy Network