- What training and resources are available to me?
- Didn't find what you were looking for?
- Need help registering
A pdf version of this guidance is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Full access to training and resources is limited to LawWorks’ members, volunteers and coordinators registered as part of the LawWorks Clinics Network, and our partner organisations in the Litigants in Person Support Strategy.
To register, your volunteers/employees should:
- Visit www.lawworks.org.uk/user/register.
- Complete the short online registration form.
- LawWorks then processes the request and sends log in details by email within a day or two.
What training and resources are available to me?
Once registered you will be able to access:
- Online booking for forthcoming training sessions for volunteers. These cover a range of topics to support volunteers to help their clients including advice skills and the areas of law relevant to pro bono work.
- Podcasts, training videos and handouts. If you missed a training session, you’ll be able to access an online podcast of the session, together with the trainer’s notes and handouts. We’ve also developed training videos on advice skills.
- Factsheets, toolkits and templates to support your pro bono work. If you’re involved in the running of a pro bono clinic you’ll find a range of guides, toolkits and templates to use in your clinic on topics like insurance, regulation and marketing services.
- LawWorks’ reports, consultation responses and practice guides. You can access our latest publications on pro bono on our website.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re always updating the website with new training courses and resources to support pro bono volunteers and coordinators. If you didn’t find what you were looking for and you can suggest a course or resource on our website.
Need help registering?
If you’re having difficulty registering for access to the LawWorks’ website please