Date last reviewed
The content of this video is accurate as at January 2021
Running time: 34 mins
Who should watch this?
You should watch this video if you are a charity or other not-for-profit organisation. It is important that all relevant organisations comply with the UK GDPR regime, with fines for non-compliance being significant.
What does the video cover?
- What we mean by "data protection" and why it's important;
- The UK GDPR regime;
- Key points for compliance;
- "Legitimate interests";
- Data subject access requests;
- Different types of personal data; and
- Data transfers outside of the UK.
LawWorks, the presenters, and the organisations involved in producing these resources cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the use of the materials and they are not a substitute for taking appropriate legal advice.