The conference will be of value for well-established clinics and clinic coordinators as well as those new to pro bono. There will be presentations, panel discussions and interactive workshops, with opportunities for networking and information sharing.
Topics covered during the day will include:
- managing clinic volunteers;
- advice via remote access systems;
- developing ‘casework clinics’;
- the impact of SRA Handbook changes;
- incorporating LegalTech;
- an update on the Solicitors Qualifying Exam (SQE);
- effective tools and resources;
- making the most of data and client feedback;
- policy contexts and the LASPO review.
Speakers to be confirmed shortly.
Lunch and refreshments included.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day!
About Conference Aston
Conference Aston has a micro-site providing lots of useful information for delegates, including booking accommodation, travelling to the venue and getting around the campus. Travel information is linked below:
Car Parking at Conference Aston
If you are driving to the venue and would like to park on site.
This must be booked online, prior to arrival.
Please visit www.conferenceaston.co.uk/carparking where you can book and pay for your space online. You will then be sent an email permit to display in your windscreen and an entry code for the car park. Please ensure you book this, prior to setting off, as we cannot guarantee availability at the venue car park, on the day.