- Citizens Advice provides information on your rights, including benefits, housing, family matters and employment, and on debt, consumer and legal issues.
- an independent, not-for-profit website providing accurate, up-to-date information on rights and legal issues.
- Gov.uk is the website of the UK government providing information and online services from across government departments and elsewhere on topics ranging from completing your driving test and parental leave to finding a job or a local NHS service.
- Liberty's online guide to human rights law in England and Wales.
- Advice UK is the largest UK network of advice providing organisations.
Scope Disability Information and Advice Line
- DIAL UK, a national organisation for a network of approximately 120 local disability information and advice services run by and for disabled people.
- The Law Centres Federation is the national body for a network of community based Law Centres. Law Centres provide help in solving everyday problems, such as getting decent housing, dealing with discrimination, or obtaining the correct benefits.
- Homelessness charity that runs a housing helpline, has a network of housing aid centres and works with local citizens advice bureaux.