This session will examine the protections available to the workforce where the employer requires a return to the physical workplace.
The session will be delivered by John Sprack (barrister and former Employment Tribunal judge) who is an experienced trainer and author, with a wide knowledge of employment law.
Topics will include:
- Refusal to work in circumstances of serious and imminent danger
- The operation of s.100 (unfair dismissal) and s.44 (unlawful detriment) of the Employment Rights Act 1996
- Whistleblowing where the employer is acting contrary to its legal obligations or health and safety requirements
- What is a protected disclosure? And how to make it to acquire protection
- Remedies for unfair dismissal and whistleblowing
This session will be delivered via Zoom.