This session is designed as an introduction to child arrangement orders (CAO).
Delivered by Hannah Ménard (Director, University of South Wales Legal Advice Clinic) and Richard Davies (Solicitor, First Line Family Law) the session will cover:
- Parental responsibility
- What is a CAO and what types of CAOs the court can make
- What a court will consider when making a CAO
- Who can make an application for a CAO
- Making the application
- The role of the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service
- First Hearing Dispute Resolution Appointment
The session will be delivered using Zoom.