This training will support frontline workers, and anyone advising the public, to identify the signs of gambling-related harm. It will support advisors to introduce screening and questioning tools to incorporate into existing advice-giving services and provide details of organisations to refer clients to.
The session will enable attendees to:
- Understand gambling in the current climate
- Know what harms gambling can cause
- Identify who is more at risk and how to spot the signs
- Work with clients affected by gambling-related harm
- Know what specialist support is available