Delivered by John Sprack, an experienced employment law trainer and author, this session includes case studies and practical exercises on compiling a schedule of loss and drafting a claim form (ET1).
This training session will cover:
- Worker and employee status and the rights which attach to each.
- Claiming for unlawful deductions from wages.
- National minimum wage.
- Holiday, notice and statutory sick pay.
- The use of the grievance procedure.
- Time limits.
- Early conciliation.
- Settling the claim.
- Relevant aspects of employment tribunal procedure.