The webinar will provide training on the Rights of Women Domestic Violence Injunction Handbook, which will shortly be made accessible to members via LawWorks’ website. The Handbook enables clients to obtain protection from violence. The webinar will cover the following:
- What types of injunctions are available?
- The law in relation to non-molestation orders and occupation orders.
- Who can apply?
- Preparing and making an application.
- Preparing for the hearing.
- Enforcing the injunction.
- Information on harassment injunctions, forced marriage protection orders, female genital mutilation orders.
Rights of Women is a women’s charity working in a number of ways to help women through the law. Their vital services aim to provide women with the legal advice and information they need to understand and use the law and their legal rights.