This is the sixth and final session in the data protection series. The session will focus in detail on the topics of data sharing, contracting with third parties, and the obligations of data processors.
Delivered by Shelley Thomas, Associate General Counsel and Senior Vice President, Global Tech & Ops and Data Protection, Legal Department, Bank of America (London)
The session will cover:
- The practical implications of sharing data with third parties
- What to include in data sharing agreements
- What is a data processor?
- Data controllers’ obligation when contracting with service providers who are data processors
- Data processors’ obligations under GDPR and UK law
This session will be delivered via Zoom, it will not be recorded.