Date last reviewed
The content of this video is accurate as at October 2020
Running time: 28 mins
Who should watch this?
You should watch this video if you are a charity registered with the Charity Commission.
What does this video cover?
- What is a serious incident?
- What is a charity’s duty to report serious incidents?
- Who is responsible for reporting a serious incident?
- What are the consequences of not reporting a serious incident?
- What are the implications of COVID-19 in this regard?
LawWorks, the presenters, and the organisations involved in producing these resources cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the use of the materials and they are not a substitute for taking appropriate legal advice.