National Pro Bono Week – 7-11 November 2011
Make sure you are part of the week.
Details of all events are in the calendar at www.probonouk.net
If you are holding an event, make sure it’s there. And look at the calendar to see what’s going on in your area.
The week starts with the NPBC roundtable and launch at the Law Society and ends with the Lord Upjohn Lecture in Gray’s Inn, but it takes in:
- Innocence Project Conference in Durham
- Launch of law clinic in University of Southampton
- Law in the Library, in Newcastle
- Debate in Leicester
- NPBC open day in Chancery Lane
- Pro bono lunch, Simmons & Simmons
- NHS continuing healthcare talk, Cardiff Law School
- Legal advice session in Byker
- LawWorks IEA lunch session, CMS Cameron McKenna
- Manuel Bravo book signing, DLA Piper Yorkshire
- Employment Rights Advice Clinic, Birmingham
- Fifth anniversary of Queen Mary Legal Advice Centre, London
- Carbon Leapfrog networking event
See you there!